FedEx Tracking introduction :-
FedEx Tracking is the app through which you can track current position of your FedEx parcel or FedEx courier or FedEx consignment. It is generally 12 or 15 Digit unique Number. When you entered FedEx tracking number in the Tracking box you will find the instant summary results screen shows date/time, status, destination for FedEx® shipments, and/or order number, order status, date/time for FedEx Office orders.
FedEx tracking package procedure comprise of the following methods with help of that FedEx tracking can be easy. Our website contains all FedEx Tracking Contacts and fedex trcking Phone number . You can use Our Search box for finding FedEx contacts.
FedEx Tracking Live
Try it :7846173611301111111111111\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ UNION SELECT CHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,55,45,81,45) — /* order by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’as
FedEx Tracking methods :-
To view tracking detail results for your shipment click on the tracking number and or FedEx order number.From this screen, you can also view or email Signature proof of delivery letters for all delivered FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight shipments you select. Please note Signature proof of delivery is not available for FedEx Smart Post shipments.
- FedEx Tracking by FedExTracking number
- FedEx Tracking by Reference number
- FedEx Tracking by Door Tag number
- FedEx Tracking by FedEx Office order number
Tracking by FedEx Tracking number
You can enter any combination of up to 30 FedEx Express®, FedEx office, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx Freight®, or FedEx Custom Critical® tracking numbers. Please ensure that you enter only one tracking number per line.
Tracking by Reference number
You can track the status of your shipments using references assigned to shipments by the shipper. You can either track with or without an account number. Track by any Reference number related to your package or freight shipment, in addition to purchase order numbers. You can track up to 30, one per line).
Note: FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight services are available in the U.S and Canada only. FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost and FedEx Custom Critical services are available in the U.S. only.
FedEx Tracking by Email
FedEx also offers the option of email package tracking. All you need to do is to create a new email message with the following specifications:
- Send the message to the following address: [email protected]
- Do not type anything in the “Subject” field
- Insert your shipment tracking number or the FedEx office order number in the body of the message
- Add multiple orders by separating the individual tracking numbers by commas or by inserting them on individual lines
- If you don’t know how to track a FedEx package by its reference number, enter the following in the body of the message: “account” followed by a space and your FedEx account number. Then enter your reference number (or numbers, separated by commas or inserted in individual lines).
FedEx Tracking by Door Tag number
Door tag numbers start with the letters “DT” followed by 12 numbers. If entering more than one door tag number, click on the underlined tracking number to get more details. You can enter any combination of up to 30 door tag tracking numbers at a time. Please ensure that you enter only one door tag per line.
Note: Door tags are available in the U.S and Canada only.
FedEx Tracking by FedEx Office order number
You can enter up to 30 FedEx Office® order numbers at a time. Please ensure that you enter only one FedEx Office order number per line.
FedEx Tracking Shipment travel history section:
- Date/Time: Reflects the local date and time
- Activity: Displays activity of the shipment or FedEx Office order
- Location: The city and state of the activity
- Details: Provides additional information about the shipment or FedEx Office order
FedEx Tracking Mobile Apps
With this FedEx Mobile solutions offer web and app-based solutions, plus exclusive mobile-accessible tracking and shipping options — so you can do it all, from anywhere.
The FedEx® Mobile app allows you to track the status of shipments, find a FedEx location, change the time of your delivery and more.
- You can Hold FedEx package at any location
- You can Sign for FedEx a package from your phone
- You can Request a vacation hold
- You cacn Provide specific delivery instructions
- You can Get full Fedex package tracking details
- You can Receive FedEx tracking push notifications to your phone
- Find Price Estimates of Fedex packaging or consignments you wish to courier
- FedEx® Mobile app can scan a barcode or tracking number directly from a door tag